Monday, November 2, 2009

Lee Hong Ki' words...


Hi fellows!
First, Thanks to all the 500 visitors we have had in just 1 day since the visitor`s counter was set. ....
Well, We have news for you. A friend website (the one al of us knows) have received a letter from Lee Hing ki, and here it is. Make your comments and do not forget to cheer Hongki up! Let him know we love him too!

How's everyone? Healthy? I'm worried about you without you by my side... I hope that even if you're busy you can keep watching If you really can't, then you can watch reruns! I hope everyone is excited and happy to watch! Hehe The crew shot from morning till night on the weekend... We started shooting in september, and now two months has passed, the drama's already past the halfway mark... Waiting in front of the monitor, watching the scenes shot today that have to be broadcasted tomorrow, I really feel the hard work of the cast and crew Even with this tiring schedule, everyday the crew keep smiling, as do our main actors geunsuk hyung, shinhye and yonghwa. Because of this my heart feels secure and I think coming to work on set is fun. I, Jeremy, after finishing shooting of this drama will revert to my role as F.T Island's Lee Hongki, getting ready for our concert on the 14th and 15th. Every day is a busy day, we're working hard at shooting too. I hope everyone can support us, 'You're Beautiful' until the end (After that it's stuff about F.T Triple.) Thank you to our crew, my friends shinhye, yonghwa, geunseok hyung, manager hyung, our hair and wardrobe noonas for supporting me, and also to our sponsors (or investors?) for the drama and those in the company. Also thank you to primadonnas (F.T Island fans), thank you to the cast, to (Hongki's fan club)! Please everyone, you must~ wait patiently until next wednesday, i'll come again next week! Aja aja fighting!

We love You are beautiful!
You guys are the best!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Lee Hong Ki is so cute ... Fitghting oppa the serie is great.. I can't wait for the next episodes...its to hard i Love A.N.Jell.

Cinthia Peru

Niki Dang said...

Is it true that here is ur site??? Is it true that Im talking to you??? I cant believe...anyway ur a talent actor and really cute :X

k3 angelica said...

ily hongki. you're so adorable. xox (:

amy said...

Is there going to be a season two?
i hope so
your beautiful is great
your acting at the part where you got dumped was really spectacular
my friends and i cried for ten minutes

Anonymous said...

Oppa saranghe!! Fighting!! ♡♡♡♥♥♥♬♬♬ :-3 ^.^ ^_~ >.<