Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Preview ep 11

FInally here!!!!!!!!!!!


I got it from nanohish, she took it from soompi aka mommie AliceHere's from mzxhanner @ soompi:

Cordi: What's going to happen in the future?
MN's manager: Everything will be alright when the real MiNam comes.

Bathroom:
MN's Aunt: She's not married and she had a child?

TK's Mom: Because you are my son.
TK: There's no mother who would ask for such a thing.

MN's Aunt (talking to MiNam): Have you ever met the singer Mo HwaRan?

At the market:
Jeremy: Aye. It's so cold!
TK, SW, Jeremy (as they're dancing in the supermarket): I'm not entirely sure because I need to hear it in context, but the word they use could either mean Rub or Mix it.

Cordi: I was told never to said this but...
UEE: If others find out...

Badminton scene:
Jeremy (yelling at TK): Hyung! We came to have fun but you came out for the Olympics??

Kiss scene (SW)
SW: Did I scare you all of sudden? I plan to scare/surprise you more from now on.

Manager of a restaurant: (I think SW is planning romantic dinner)
SW: Please do as I've asked you.

Kiss scene (TK)
TK: It's because I keep seeing you!
MN: Did I ask you to look at me?
AND THE KISS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they kiss...they kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm too happy

Upali said...

looking forward for the next episode
can't believe they're finally gonna kiss *fangirl screm*
TK/GM hwaiting!!

Anonymous said...

aaahhhh!!!! dis so cool thanx arigato....dis k-drama r sooo kool. they lov her

Gloria said...

uauauauauau OMG!!! so cool :)

Unknown said...

OH MY GOD!!! the kiss finally arrived!! =)