Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Preview 14

Hi there, this is the preview...although is not really good quality but as soon as I get a better one, I will change it. OMG! I am so excited about tomorrow...the best episode ever is coming!!!

Enjoy it!


Translations by Cecilia , soompi.

TK: Go Mi Nnam, I...you...
Jeremy: I'm also doing a live show. I want to do a surprise show
Girl: Today?
TK: Answer me, how am I?
MN: I really really like you
Jeremy: Inside here, there is hyung (parody of lovers in paris)
SW: I'm going to...??? all of you (didnt catch)
Jeremy: Do you like Tae Kyung hyung? Do you like him?
Staff of radio: If he doesn't come, then there's going to be a situation (like a big problem since it's a live show)
MN: Jeremy!!
Aunt: How did you know that?
MN: Mum was abandoned and died alone?
HY: Is that even possible?
Someone (HY?): I really hate today
Jeremy: Why don't you like me?
MN: Please listen to what I have to say
TK: Don't be in a place where I can see, I don't want to see you


Didnt catch all the parts...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haven't even seen ep 13 and already my heart is breaking with the 14th preview. ugh!

You are Beautiful said...

yeah!
we are all having a heart attack gradually. This drama is going to kill us all little by little!

tracer :D said...

THANKS FOR THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION. I think i just had a series of heart attack from watching ep 13.. But i like it. =D