Saturday, November 14, 2009

Order Your PIG-RABBIT !


For those who were wandering if this lovely item will be released here is the answer.


http://www.dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_music.php?idx=28141




Sales Price : USD28.485
Mileage : USD0.284



Release : 2009-11-20
Shipped From : Korea


This goods will be released on 2009-11-20 and it will be shipped after it is released. If you order this goods with other goods, all of them will be shipped together after it is released. This spec. can be modified or changed by production company.
If you do not preorder it you could miss your chance...So let`s be assure it it before it is all sold out!

Your are Beautiful.. fighting!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

CyreneQ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CyreneQ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CyreneQ said...

You know what. I think everyone is watching this drama via internet, that's why the ratings are not counting. I seems like everyone I talk to watches You're Beautiful. It's really popular! It has every thing a good drama has. That, or it was put in a bad time slot like Jay Leno. ^_^

CyreneQ said...

So I keep accidentally deleting my comments. Sry for cluttering this post.

Anyway. I was going to add that I want to buy the hairclip too!

Unknown said...

i want to know how much if you live in u.s cause i want to buy want pig- rabbit.