Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Poem Under a Tree...

This is another fan made poem,this time made by 6800XXXX; I deeply apologize for using id number, but as soon as I get her permission to show her name I will let you know it.

"I was watching ep 7 (the scene under the tree) it was so cute and touching and when I had finished the episode I was still thinking about it and somehow I wrote this thinking of TK & MN.


The sun shines continuous,

But in the night the moon is brighter

If I look at you, I cant see the stars anymore

In nights like this, where I cant find you

My heart starts to ache

My moon, can you stay longer with me?

Would you acompany me, in this way thats called life?

Please be the last thing that I see,

If I breathe my last breath.

Be the last thing that I feel if my soul leaves me

Even if the world forgets me, please remember me"


(Thanks for sharing it with us)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bravo!!
beautiful peotry
really suits the scene
wish TK would have said those words to GM kyaaa ^^