Thursday, November 12, 2009

New OST

Hi beautiful Anjell's lovers. I have big news for you. It is being confirmed that a second OST of You Are beautiful will be realeased on november, 19. That is..next week!
Here is the tracklist.
미남이시네요 OST Part 2

01. 바보라서 (I'm A Fool) - Park Sang-Woo (박상우)
02. 말도없이 (Without A Word) - Jang Geun-Seuk (장근석)
03. 어떡하죠 (What Should I Do) - Park Da-Ye (박다예)
04. Good Bye - Jang Geun-Seuk (장근석)
05. Lovely Day (Acoustic Ver) - Park Shin-Hye (박신혜)
06. 어떻하죠 (What Should I Do) (Instrumental)
07. Good Bye (Instrumental)
08. 바보라서 (I'm A Fool) (Inst.)

Source: YES24.
Credit: `soliloquy @ soompi.com //

As soon as i get more info about it, i`ll let you know.
BTW, i just ended watching episode 12, the best ever!!!!
i Cant wait to watched the subbed, in the meantime you can always read the text review in soompi ;)

YAB rocks!!!!!

6 comments:

Gloria said...

uouou Yupieeee!!!
It's fantastic ^^

Unknown said...

o0oo00h i'm dying of the happiness. . Well i will wait for 2 awesome things this time can't wait..

Thanks for the NEWS loved ya ^^

You are Beautiful said...

I know it!

mee too.
thanks for commenting!

Wendy said...

I'm so happy !!!
I'll buy it for sure !

Love this drama and the OST ^^

Anonymous said...

i/m in luv wit shin woo~~

Daria said...

please,publish lyrics "What Should I Do"